about 1 year ago
Role Title: Global Procurement Manager- MRO
Job Ref: KC11163
Our client is well established multinational organisation. They are currently are looking to recruit a Global Procurement Manager for their global procurement centre of excellence based in Dublin City Centre. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a rapid phase of expansion and offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the business. The role will require the successful candidate to carry out MRO related procurement activities. You will be responsible for the global MRO category strategy for a substantial number of manufacturing operations across the globe.
- Leading negotiations and implementation of contracts and SLA’s with MRO service and equipment suppliers on a global scale
- Management of supplier evaluation and vendor programs
- Management of supplier consolidation initiatives and activities
- Proactively identify related risks and work with cross-functional business partners to develop robust mitigation and contingency plans
- Co-ordinate and conduct supplier performance evaluations
- Degree qualified in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline.
- 3+ years’ global sourcing experience ideally within a large scale complex manufacturing organisation
- Prior experience negotiating contract and services with MRO suppliers is essential
- IPICS or IIPMM qualification desirable
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time (Mainly Europe and US)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.