7 months ago
Role Title: Procurement Manager- Packaging
Job Ref: KC11164
Our client is well established multi-national company. They are currently are looking to recruit a Global Procurement Manager for their global procurement centre of excellence based in Dublin City Centre. This dynamic fast paced company are going through a rapid phase of expansion and offer excellent opportunities for career progression within the business. The role will require the successful candidate to carry out Packaging related procurement activities on a global scale. As this is a global role there will be some travel required.
- Leading negotiations and implementation of contracts and SLA’s with packaging suppliers on a global scale
- Management of supplier evaluation and vendor programs
- Management of supplier consolidation initiatives and activities
- Proactively identify activity-related risks and work with cross-functional business partners to develop robust mitigation and contingency plans
- Co-ordinate and conduct supplier performance evaluations
- Degree qualified in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline.
- 3+ years’ global sourcing experience
- Prior experience with packaging, plastics or wraps is essential
- IPICS or IIPMM qualification desirable
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time (Mainly Europe)
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.