6 months ago
Role Title: Procurement Manager
Reference Number: KC11676
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager for a leading multi-national Medical Device organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will manage a team of buyers that are responsible for all site based purchasing activties. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the site based senior leadership function. As this is a successful global company there will be many opportunities for career progression in future.
- Lead a team of buyers tasked with managing all of the direct and indirect procurement requirements for the site
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy for the site factoring in cost reduction and risk mitigation
- Manage all raw materials and inventory for the site ensuring levels are in line with company policy
- Liaise with NPD to ensure materials are available for new product trials
- Work alongside other internal functions to include production, planning and finance to ensure continuity of Supply and budgets goals are achieved
- 5+ years’ in a Supply Chain focused position ideally within Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Manufacturing
- 2+ years’ experience leading teams of people within a Supply Chain/Procurement discipline
- SAP experience is a distinct advantage
- Ability to drive change and identify areas for process improvements
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant key internal stakeholders
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.