about 1 year ago
Product Development Chef
Ready for a move into your next role as a Product Development Chef? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic food manufacturing organisation. Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Kildare are looking to grow their existing Product Development team with an enthusiastic and experienced Development Chef. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience leading projects across a variety of products from stage gate to launch.
Please note you must be legally authorised to work unrestricted in Ireland to be applicable for this position
What you will do in this job:
- Managing the strategic pipeline of work for future product development projects
- Leading the product development process for the organisation by driving food developments from customer briefs / blue skies concepts & also improve existing product recipes
- Kitchen based recipe development across all the product categories
- Creating, developing and improving supplier relationships
- Deliver product presentations, samples & new product concepts to the business, B2B customers & retailers
- Identifying new food trends and benchmarking against competitor products
- Liaising with internal functions such as sales, marketing, quality and production
Minimum requirements for this job:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Development Chef position within the food manufacturing industry
- Hands on experience in a fast paced Restaurant environment
- Customer facing experience is highly desireable
- Degree qualified in a Culinary discipline is essential
- A strong knowledge of and passion for food
- Passion to drive product innovation
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.