14 days ago
Are you a Production and Compliance Coordinator with 1+ years of experience in a quality or production role in the FMCG industry? Are you ready to join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Dublin? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
You will report into the Operations Manager and you will participate in the development and maintenance of the Quality, Production and Warehousing systems for the processing facility.
The company is currently going through a rapid phase of growth and will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
The role is Mon-Fri, 6am-2pm. You must currently hold a valid working visa to apply for this position.
What will you do in this job?
- Work with the Sales and Production department, for the quality standards to be maintained to customers requirements
- Work with the warehouse team to make sure raw materials comply to the specs that is required at goods inwards
- Implement and maintain the HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety procedures
- Ensure the stock control plan is activated and monitored for accounting compliance
- Review all non-conforming raw material, work in process and finished product, carry out root cause analysis with a view of implementing corrective action and preventative action to ensure food safety and quality
- Ensure that the traceability system is maintained and carry out traceability exercises (recalls and mass balance) to ensure compliance and authenticity
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1+ years of experience in a similar role in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Diploma/Degree in relevant industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and other relevant production systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.