almost 2 years ago
Role Title: Production Supervisor- Food
Ref No: KC10089
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Production Supervisor for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of production within their department. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement, production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards.The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to progress their career in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the production teams' performance and training.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma principles
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis
- Compliance of health, safety and energy standards
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a management/leadership position within a food manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.