26 days ago
Are you an Production Shift Supervisor looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Production Shift Supervisor for an exciting Food Manufacturing facility based in Co Kildare. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of Production within their designated shift. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, dynamic food manufacturing facility.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
This role operates on a two shift cycle, Monday- Friday, 6-2:30pm, 2:30-11pm.
- Full responsibility for specific shift within the manufacturing facility
- Responsible for managing a team of production operators
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the teams' performance
- Reporting to Production Manager in relation to efficiencies and yield, responsible for monitoring and reporting on site KPI's
- Drive CI initiatives across the site, ensuring Lean principles are adhered to
- Compliance of health, safety, quality and energy standards
- Ensuring targets are achieved and continually improved upon
- Minimum of 2+ years' management experience at Supervisory/Management level in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience with high volume, short shelf life products is highly desirable
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.