about 2 months ago
Role Title: Production Supervisor- Food Industry
Ref No: KC11638
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Production Supervisor for a leading FMCG manufacturing facility. This is a Mon-Fri days posiition. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for approx. 30 people within their production area. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement, production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the production teams’ performance and training.
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis.
- Compliance of health, safety and energy standards.
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a management position within the Food manufacturing industry
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable.
- Proven cost and people management ability.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.