+353 1 96 09 783
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a Program Executive with experience in the energy industry and knowledge of the renewable energy initiatives already in place to assist in moving Ireland towards sustainable energy structures, technologies and practices. You will be assisting the Program Manager in the implementation and ongoing development of a incentive scheme that encourages businesses to become more energy efficient.
Employment type: 6 month contract
What dies this entail:
- You will be supporting the program manager throughout the whole project life cycle - Application, evaluation, grant offers, grant management, milestone delivery, inspection and payment
- Assist in any other overlapping projects implemented by the company
- Evaluating project proposals and being able to understand and communicate the engineering and technical concepts and terms being used
- Developing relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of the energy industry and renewable energy
- Knowledge of the energy policies and initiatives currently in place
- A relevant third level qualification
- 5 years of experience in the energy industry or project management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advantageous: Knowledge of or experience in heat supply technology
Are you ready to take energy efficiency to the next level?
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.