9 months ago
Project Contracts Engineer – Permanent - Travel required to Clients sites with Ireland
Our client, who is a leader in the water purification systems industry is looking for a strong Projects Engineer to join the team and take ownership over a number of important Clients/Contract that the business has. The job will involve working with clients who operate with a very high level of regulated systems on their sites.
- Deliver the implementation, upgrading an maintenance of clean water treatment systems for sites like hospitals and highly regulated manufacturing operations
- Work with a variety of in-house and external contractors to ensure the projects are completed and systems are maintained to a high level
- Be a key player in the design of th site systems during the initial set up phase
- Drive multiple projects at any one time
- Maintaining strong documentation control and reporting at all times
- Work with the client’s teams for any important issues
What you need to do the job:
- Previous experience in Project Manaemetn/Contracts Management in water purification systems is essential
- Project Management experience and coordinating teams is required
- Driving licence
- You have a relevant Degree
The Package on offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Company car
- Health care
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.