about 2 years ago
Project Controls Analyst
A growing renewable energy company based in South County Dublin is seeking to hire a Project Controls Analyst who will be in charge of assisting the Development and Project Controls Manager in organising ongoing projects. This task involves implementing standardised project and portfolio scheduling, advising on and implementing change, monitoring project plans, reporting and collaboration with Project Managers across the globe.
To be successful as a Project Controls Analyst, you will need to be a self-starter, be competent in using Microsoft Project and ideally have experience in using Primavera, Dynamics AX and SharePoint Online or similar. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must as you will play a major role in implementing a new system across regions. A bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering and at least 5 years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Developing and continual improvement of project strategies.
- Collaborative working with the IT Team to develop a system to collect project data and automate standardised project reporting
- Working closely with internationally-based Development, Construction, Engineering and other colleagues to develop, implement and maintain project schedules
- Ensuring consistency, quality and that projects adhere to frameworks with all documentation maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science or a related field of study.
- A Project Management qualification preferable
- Five years’ experience in a related field, ideally within the renewable energy industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Primavera, Dynamics AX and SharePoint Online or similar.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- The opportunity to work in an exciting new role with huge scope for learning, development and progression.
- A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and a very attractive benefits package.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.