5 days ago
My client is an energy efficiency company that focuses on reducing the energy consumption of large industrial and commercial sites by providing intelligent solutions for reducing energy costs.
They are looking for Project engineers to grow their IoT platform deployment team as their customer base continues to grow worldwide. This is a great opportunity for you to do lots of travelling with this role to various customer sites based all over the globe.
Your main duties:
- Performing initial site audits or acquiring knowledge of new and existing metering systems to install the IoT platform that provides measurement and verification (M&V) of savings for each project work package.
- Design and pricing of the IoT platform for the integrations of existing SCADA, BMS, or EMS systems.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure the building and installations of these systems are completed to design specification.
- Travel to various sites around the world to set up networks, commission meters, onsite PC, etc.
- Monitoring and alerting rule design & development before handing over to the support team.
- Documentation - all maintenance carried out to be recorded accurately and to be filed neatly. This includes; initial site reports, platform design and costings, CAD drawings, quotes, RAMS, handover docs, H&S forms, etc.
The skills and background needed:
- Experience: 2+yrs in a similar role (preferably in a GMP manufacturing environment).
- Knowledge of EMS, BMS and SCADA systems.
- Strong electrical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Engineer Degree equivalent to or above NFQ level 8.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The Next Step for you :
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Rory Lynch from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.