21 days ago
Purchasing Specialist- 12 Month Contract
Are you ready for a move into your next role as a Purchasing Specialist? Are you interested in growing your career in a multi-national Beverage manufacturing organisation? Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Beverage manufacturing company based in Louth are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic Purchasing Professional to cover a 12 month contract. This is a fixed term contract position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of a small site based team and be responsible for purchasing all raw materials and packaging for the site.
What you will do in this job:
- Responsible for purchasing requirements for the full manufacturing site (including packaging, raw materials, glass, labels etc)
- Responsible for ensuring availability of all stock for the manufacturing operation
- Liaise internally with Finance, Operations, Marketing and externally with suppliers
- Work closely with Product Development department in relation to availability of materials for new products
- Liaise with internal stakeholders at group level to ensure alignment with global purchasing strategy
- Preparation of purchasing reports and delivery to Management
Minimum requirements for this job:
- Minimum 3 years in a purchasing role within a fast paced manufacturing environment (preferably FMCG)
- Experience with packaging, labelling, glass procurement is highly desireable
- Hands on experience dealing with suppliers
- Proven track record of cost savings is essential
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.