25 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QA Associate? If you are a spectacular QA operations professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in South Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will observe and provide real-time quality oversight and support for manufacturing on the floor
- You will provide quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of deviation event
- You will review/approve production batch records, and associated documentation in preparation for Qualified Person disposition activities
- You will review/approve deviations for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation
- You will support continuous improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 2+ years of experience as a quality (QA/QC) professional in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- You have experience in aseptic and sterile manufacturing environments
- You have a degree in Engineering/Science related discipline
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 26 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance and pension plan.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.