4 months ago
Are you the QA Contractor we are searching for? If you are a spectacular and experienced QA professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing rare disease start up then keep reading!
This is a contract of 4 - 6 months (full-time) job and is fully remote. This will start off as a contract role with a view to transitioning to a permanent position for the right candidate who is interested.
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage the QMS: administration of the eQMS, writing/reviewing of policies, procedures, and metrics.
- You will support the Supplier Quality Management programme, including conducting quality assessments and audits of suppliers.
- You will work with GxP vendors on compliance and day-to-day operational issues related to biological manufacture, QC testing, and product distribution.
- You will lead or participate in Quality Events, such as change controls, deviation investigations, CAPAs, complaints etc.
- You will oversee and manage the company GxP Training Programme to ensure employees are appropriately trained on quality requirements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have extensive knowledge and experience managing Quality Management Systems (QMS), including eQMS administration, policy and procedure development, and metrics tracking.
- You have a strong understanding of Supplier Quality Management, conducting quality assessments, and performing audits.
- You have a broad quality and QA experience in the life sciences industries - pharmaceutical or biologics preferably
- You are educated to a degree level in Science/Engineering or equivalent.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.