about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Specialist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to provide quality oversight for equipment qualifications, method transfers and other QC activities during an exciting time of growth and innovation within the organisation. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- QA review and approval activities for -
- laboratory instrument qualification protocols and reports
- protocols and reports for method validations and technical transfers
- change controls and CAPAs
- laboratory investigations and deviations
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure GMP compliance of all QC activities
- Supporting the execution of the internal audit program
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a Quality/QC position
- A thorough understanding of cGMP requirements for laboratory compliance is required
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.