11 months ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Are you ready for your next role as a Quality Assurance Supervisor?
Next Generation are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Supervisor for a well-known leading food manufacturing company based in Ballybay, Co. Monaghan. We are seeking someone who has the ability to work cross functionally, meet deadlines and build effective relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is a permanent role, predominantly Monday - Friday. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of 5 Quality Assurance technicians in the food industry.
- The position requires an individual with strong leadership skills, as well as a deep understanding of quality control and food safety.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in a food processing or manufacturing environment and will be able to demonstrate their ability to lead a team to meet and exceed quality and safety standards.
- Manage and supervise a team of 5 Quality Assurance technicians
- Develop, implement and maintain quality control and food safety systems in compliance with company and industry standards
- Conduct regular internal audits to ensure compliance with food safety regulations and company policies
- Train and educate employees on food safety and quality control procedures
- Create and maintain documentation and records related to quality control and food safety
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that products meet or exceed customer expectations
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints related to product quality
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance product quality
- Communicate with external regulatory bodies, such as FDA and USDA
- Responsible for the budget and resources of the QA team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a quality assurance or supervisory role in a food processing or manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong understanding of food safety regulations and industry standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of quality control tools, such as HACCP, BRC etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Megan O'Connor at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.