13 days ago
QA Technician - Co. Kildare
Are you a recent graduate or a QA/QC professional with 1 year of experience in a FMCG environment ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an QA Technician in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their Quality team. You will be reporting into the Quality Manager and you will help ensuring the implementation of Quality Management systems to deliver safe products to meet customer specifications and ensuring robust controls are measured and maintained and corrective action implemented where deviation occurs.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management System for all areas of responsibility.
- Daily supervision of on-line QMS system checks and procedures conducted by process team.
- Microbiological sampling / booking under instruction & agreement of the Quality Systems Officer and the reserving of bulk samples.
- Monitoring of equipment calibration and support of same under instruction & agreement of Quality Systems Officer.
- Customer complaint investigation and feedback provided on request.
- Shelf life testing / Nutritional testing sampling support to Quality Systems Officer on request.
- On the floor personal hygiene training, QC skills training for operators, relevant food safety & CCP training for relevant operators as requested.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of HACCP system on factory floor and ensuring CCP checks are carried out and verified as per procedure and appropriate corrective action taken where critical limits are breached.
- Conduct internal audits as requested by the Quality Manager.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Minimum recognised Diploma or Degree in a Food related discipline.
- Ideally 1 year QA/QC experience in Food Manufacturing environment
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.