€36k per year
5 months ago
Role Title: QC Materials Management Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a QC Materials Management Analyst within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation based in North Dublin. In this role you will support site activities related to Environmental and Utility Monitoring, performing testing of samples and laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulations.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Performing testing of the samples and completion in a timely and accurate manner of laboratory documentation as directed by the Supervisor- TOC, ACM, Nitrates etc
- Assisting with Tech transfer of raw materials- methods including Osmo, KF etc
- Compliance with SOP's and Registered Specifications.
- Assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- Batch paperwork review and reconciliation of analysis performed in laboratory.
- Assisting with out of specification investigations.
- 3 year of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
- B.Sc. degree in Science related subject
- Experience on UPLC, Nitrates, TOC, UV, FTIR is desirable
- Stamp4 or EU citizenship required
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.