2 months ago
QC Material Management Senior Analyst – Dublin
Are you a QC analyst with 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare laboratory ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an QC Material Management Senior Analyst in a fast paced and constantly growing pharmaceutical company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their QC team. You will be reporting into the QC Material Management Supervisor and you will be responsible for supporting site activities related to performing testing of Raw Materials, in-process samples and laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulations.
This is a 9-month contract (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will perform analysis of Raw Materials using HPLC/UPLC, GC, KF, UV, IR and wet chemistry techniques.
- You will perform routine data and trending analysis, investigate OOS/OOT results and draft investigation reports and event reviews.
- You will participate in troubleshooting complex testing and instrumentation issues.
- You will perform instrument performance checks and calibration.
- You will provide technical leadership and guidance to the QC Materials Management analysts on the routine testing performed within the Raw Materials laboratory.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Science or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors.
- You have experience with Raw Material testing.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.