about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as QC Analyst? If you are an experienced professional who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologic manufacturing company, then keep reading! This will be a shift role with 12 hour shift over days and nights.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Performing QC Environmental Monitoring in classified areas including lot related monitoring.
- Utility sampling including WFI, Clean Steam and Compressed Air/Gas.
- Performing Bioburden testing on Utility samples, Drug Substance and Raw Materials within required hold times.
- Performing Bacterial Endotoxin Testing on Utility samples, Drug Substance and Drug Product within required hold times.
- Carrying out in-process testing of critical lot related samples to support Manufacturing activities.
- Performing Growth Promotion testing of media lots entering the laboratory.
- Carrying out identifications of Microorganisms isolated post testing activities.
- Carrying out the Minute Mouse Virus by PCR for in-process samples.
- Completing all laboratory documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
- Assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs.
- Providing support to other departments to ensure qualification and production schedules are adhered to.
- Reviewing Batch paperwork, and reconciliation of analysis performed in the laboratory.
- Ensuring that any alert/action limit excursions are investigated according to site procedures.
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping and safety is maintained in the laboratory.
- Performing any other activities as indicated by the Microbiology Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a Level 8 degree in Microbiology or related discipline.
- At least 1 years' experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
- A strong background in Microbiology and aseptic manufacturing is desirable but not essential.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team based collaborative environment is essential.
Note: This candidate will be required to work a 12/7 shift pattern.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to RAQUEL LOURENCO at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button. Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.