about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as QC Biologics Analyst in the QC Separations lab supporting drug product and drug substance release testing? If you are a spectacular QC specialist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12-months (full-time) based in North Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- Performing release testing for biological products.
- Assisting in updating and issuing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- Performing routine data analysis, assist in the investigation of OOS results, perform trending analysis and writing investigation reports.
- Accurately documenting laboratory work.
- Execute and assist in technical transfer and co-validation activities.
- Assisting with qualification of laboratory instruments.
- Data review based on demonstrated proficiency on assays.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Previous experience in a regulated biopharmaceutical laboratory is preferred. HPLC/UPLC and Empower experience is preferred but not essential.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a BSc. in Biochemistry or related discipline.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to work independently and recognize anomalous trends or results.
The next step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .