about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has come up for a QC Information Systems Specialist who is looking to join a global biopharmaceutical company. You will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating and undertaking activities pertaining to QC Information systems, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role provides technical expertise with a focus on Compliance, Continuous Improvement and a Lean Culture and it represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external network customers.
- Deliver effective software support services to QC functions and liaises with Global teams and local IS
- Manage and implement projects to maintain, develop and support lean laboratory practices
- Responsible for Computer System Validation within the QC laboratory to allow integration of laboratory instruments and systems
- Facilitate IT projects such as network upgrades project, disaster recovery and migration activities
- Develop and troubleshoot laboratory methods
- Develop training documentation and SOP's for computer system applications
- Develop computer system validation documentation
- Champion for Data Integrity Assessments for computerised systems.
- Hold a third level qualification in Science related discipline or IT/IS role.
- Have minimum 8 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of Lab Operations, Analytical Lab Techniques, Commercialization, and cGMP and NPI advantageous
The next step for you:??
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to?Simona Morelli?from?Next Generation Recruitment?or alternatively call her on her direct line on??+353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.?