about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Instrumentation Specialist?
Are you looking to grow your career in pharmaceuticals? Look no further, this is the job for you!
Their quality control team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help with equipment and software qualification.
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months based in Co. Westmeath.
What will you do in this job?
- You will plan and execute equipment qualification and decommissioning
- You will manage lab projects across departments
- You will write SOPs for lab equipment
- You will perform periodic reviews of lab systems
- You will prepare data integrity assessments
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2 years of experience in a GMP pharmaceutical environment
- You have experience in qualifying lab equipment
- You have a degree in science, engineering, IT or a related field
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Conor Copeland at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.