almost 3 years ago
QC Instrumentation Specialist
FTC - 6 months
Following huge investment in a new state of the art large-scale biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin, this Multi-Product Cell Culture (MPCC) Facility is seeking to recruit a QC Instrumentation Specialist, reporting to the QC Instrumentation Team Lead.
- Working closely with QC Specialists, QA Validation Specialists and Computer System Validation personnel to deliver on the instrument plan for the facility.
- Review and execute routine calibrations, preventative maintenance and performance verification protocols for designated laboratory equipment.
- Liaison with the QC Team and external vendors to troubleshoot equipment related repairs.
- Documentation control.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory instrument qualification, calibration and lifecycle management policies and regulations.
- Involvement in qualification investigations and change controls.
- Bachelors Degree in Science or a related field of study.
- Three years' experience in a GMP environment, preferably within a GMP laboratory setting.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.