about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as QC Site Operations QC Manager to Lead & Support training and training related project initiatives at its Multi-Product Cell Culture Drug Substance Facility? If you are a spectacular QC specialist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12-months (full-time) based in North Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- Lead Continuous Improvement projects as part of the QC Projects team portfolio related to Training.
- Coordination and scheduling of training to ensure a robust training programme is maintained.
- Support organization of external training across QC.
- Support generation and socialisation of Training Metrics across QC.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
- Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner and a Safety culture is embedded within the team.
- Keeps abreast of current corporate and industry requirements and compliance trends as they pertain to laboratory operations.
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
- Strategically plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency through the use of Operational Excellence tools.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Minimum of a third level qualification (Degree) in Science or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function with at least 2 years in a training related function.
- Strong background in Lab Operations and knowledge of training programs is required.
The next step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .