17 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QC Microbiology Analyst within a leading Dublin based Biopharmaceutical organisation. Reporting to the QC Microbiology Supervisor, they will be responsible for supporting site activities related to Utility Monitoring, performing testing of Raw Material, in-process samples and laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulations.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Performing QC testing of samples for Bioburden and Endotoxin.
- Update and review SOPS, batch documents, etc.
- Assisting with laboratory investigations.
- Assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- Performing growth promotion, culture collection maintenance and identification using rapid Microbiology techniques
- Batch documentation reviews
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 1+ years' experience in a GMP environment in a similar role
Note: This role may require the candidate to work on a 24/7 shift pattern
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 01 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering,Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences,Supply Chain, Procuremen Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our?organisation?without your prior written consent;?all?our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.