QC Microbiology Manager
9 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Manager? If you are a spectacular QC Microbiology professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will have overall responsibility for QC microbiology identification testing and clean utility monitoring
- You will provide an effective and efficient QC service by supervising, developing and coaching the QC team - management of laboratory personnel and adjustments to schedules to maximise efficiencies and adequately support production and other departments
- You will develop and maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP
- You will ensure timely completion of laboratory investigation reports and deviations through the non-conformance procedures
- You will manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of QC experience in a GMP regulated environment, preferably biopharmaceutical
- You have a proven track record of people management experience
- You have experience in an aseptic processing environment
- You have a degree in Microbiology or equivalent
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 23 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance and pension contribution plan.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
- Commute with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.