10 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Manager? If you are a spectacular QC Microbiology professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will have overall responsibility for QC microbiology identification testing and clean utility monitoring
- You will provide an effective and efficient QC service by supervising, developing and coaching the QC team - management of laboratory personnel and adjustments to schedules to maximise efficiencies and adequately support production and other departments
- You will develop and maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP
- You will ensure timely completion of laboratory investigation reports and deviations through the non-conformance procedures
- You will manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of QC experience in a GMP regulated environment, preferably biopharmaceutical
- You have a proven track record of people management experience
- You have experience in an aseptic processing environment
- You have a degree in Microbiology or equivalent
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 23 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance and pension contribution plan.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
- Commute with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.