about 1 year ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Senior Associate? If you are a spectacular QC Microbiologist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing BioPharma company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing QC environmental monitoring across all Cleanrooms
- You will be carrying out water sampling & product testing i.e., Bioburden and Endotoxin testing
- You will be responsible for the testing of In Process samples such as Protein concentration, Density & pH
- You will be responsible for training junior staff members
- You will participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organisational
- You will evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-2 years' Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- You have a Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Experience in a senior role, providing guidance to team members
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience working in an aseptic cleanroom performing Environmental Monitoring is necessary
- Experience with Regulatory inspectors and interacting with inspectors is an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.