7 days ago
QC Microbiology Analyst
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Analyst ? If you are a spectacular QC Microbiology Analyst who wants to take the next step working at an amazing BioPharma company then keep reading!
This is a temporary contract of 6 months (full-time) job based in Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing QC environmental monitoring in classified areas, utility sampling and associated testing of samples
- You will be responsible for carrying out in-process testing of critical lot related samples
- You will be assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs
- You will be supporting other departments to ensure qualification and production schedules are adhered to
- You will be carrying out batch paperwork review and reconciliation of analysis performed in the laboratory, ensuring that any out of specification results are investigated according to site procedures
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-2 years' experience in a laboratory-based environment
- You have a Level 8 degree in Microbiology or a related discipline
- You have the ability to work in a team-based environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.