4 months ago
Are you looking to take your next big step in your QC Sample Management career? If so, this is the right opportunity for you! My client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Specialist Sample Management to join their team. You will be responsible for owning, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to Sample Management within QC. You will be focusing on compliance, continuous improvement and implementing a lean culture for Sample Management duties, including release of commercial and global release testing.
- Managing sample management activities across the site
- Oversight of Stability Programme on site and frequent collaboration with global Stability Product Representatives or Product Quality Leads regarding all stability programme requirements
- Responsible for SAP and Information Systems functions/ transactions within the sample management remit
- Creating/owning and approving protocols, sample plans, SOPs and documentation
- Reviewing and approving validation and equipment qualification/ verifications
- Introducing new techniques/ processes to the area, where appropriate. Seeking out opportunity to improve Sample Management processes
- Out of hours responder for sample management equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators)
- Sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- 6+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- 2 - 3 years of specific sample management/ stability programme management experience is desirable.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Strong working knowledge of Laboratory Information Management is preferred. Previous SAP experience while not required, would be an advantage.
The next step for you:??
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simona Morelli from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call her on her direct line on +353 1 6498537. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.?