19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a QC Specialist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This role is suited to someone who has 3+ years' experience in a QC laboratory and looking to move into a more technically challenging role.
What you will be doing in this role
- Responsible for management of QC lab investigations and associate CAPA's
- Author, review and approval of methods, specifications and protocols
- Manage global change controls in relation to change in methods, etc.
- Ensure coordination and communication with contract test labs
- Management of quality agreements
- Support any QC issues that may arise
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Minimum of BSc. in Scientific related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience is essential
- Previous experience in a QC/Analytical laboratory is required
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.