22 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Supervisor (Finished Product)? If you are an experienced professional who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a full-time permanent position based in Athlone.
What will you do in this job?
- Continuous management and appraisal of the performance and development of a group of analysts in accordance with the site performance for growth development program.
- Employee relations, change, policy implementation, motivation, discipline, target setting, communications, occupational health & safety, training.
- Perform investigations using systematic RCA approach and effective CAPA planning. Ensure follow-up on anomalies, failures, and external complaints.
- Regulatory compliance through the creation and maintenance of controlled documentation for training, SOPs and analytical protocols.
- Preparation of documentation for audits carried out by internal auditors and Regulatory bodies.
- Utilising available resources in an efficient manner - lean lab management methods, leading continuous development of lab technique training and associated improvement programs in a QC lab team.
- Prepare and review QC department reports and metrics e.g. monthly quality report, analysis trending reports, exceptions reports, KPI reports, etc.
- Communicate to senior management on key events and issues etc. via normal in-house reporting structure e.g. meetings, formal reports, etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Third level qualification (BSc or higher) in Science Related Discipline with desired 6 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Laboratory Safety knowledge of best industry practices and experience in laboratory safety management.
- Previous supervisory experience is necessary along with the ability to influence peer group.
- Previous experience in leading and influencing positive change initiatives e.g. department improvement initiatives, six sigma lean lab, systematic root cause analysis (RCA) and CAPA implementation for laboratory investigations.
- Technical troubleshooting experience, understands data driven decision making, critical thinking and experienced in problem-solving skills in HPLC related methodologies, Dissolution, Moisture and Spectroscopy methodologies (e.g. UV, IR, Raman).
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.