29 days ago
QC Team Lead
Are you a QC professional with at least 3 years of QC Laboratory supervisory experience in the pharmaceutical industry ready to step into your next role? If so, keep reading!
This is a full-time 12 month contract job based in Athlone in a fast paced and constantly growing pharmaceutical company.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for managing testing and release of In Process and Finished Products (including Stability samples) required to support both commercial and development projects.
- You will lead and manage QC Laboratory Analysts with responsibility for Quality Control laboratory teams while ensuring high cGMP and GLP standards are maintained, and adherence to schedules and targets to meet regulatory and business requirements.
- You will be responsible for the employee relations, change, policy implementation, motivation, discipline, target setting, communications, occupational health & safety, training.
- You will manage laboratory investigations using systematic RCA approach and effective CAPA planning. Ensure follow-up on anomalies, failures, and external complaints.
- You will prepare, review and approve documents such as SOP's, Analytical Protocols, Reports and documentation for audits carried out by internal auditors and regulatory authorities.
- You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing QC department reports and metrics e.g. monthly quality report, analysis trending reports, exceptions reports, KPI reports, etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Science or related discipline.
- You have 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- You have 2-3 years of QC Laboratory supervisor experience.
- You have technical troubleshooting experience, understands data driven decision making, critical thinking and experienced in problem-solving skills in HPLC related methodologies, Dissolution, Moisture and Spectroscopy methodologies (e.g. UV, IR, Raman).
- You have previous experience of HPRA/FDA regulated site including regulatory audit preparation and auditor interaction experience e.g. HPRA, FDA.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .