6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has just opened up for a QP Contractor within leading Global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the certification of externally manufactured products to be released to the EU/EEA and ROW markets.
- QP within the quality release team
- Certification of batches for finished products
- Management of the Batch Certification team to support release activities
- Review and approval of change controls, deviations, SOPs, LPRs etc.
- Oversight of quality activities
- Maintaining batch records, leading investigations of deviations and improving change controls
- Quality batch documentation review and control
- Quality performance reporting
- Leadership and communication skills
- Proficient communicator and collaborator at a variety of levels
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific related discipline
- 8+ years' in the Biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry
- Must be eligible to act as a Qualified Person in accordance with the EU Guide to GMP
The Next Step for you...
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.