7 days ago
A leading global bio-pharmaceutical has undergone significant expansion at local , regional and global level primarily through product development and organic growth . Alongside this expansion the organisation has under gone significant transformation within their global manufacturing network and has expanded the amount of existing and new products being manufactured internally. As a result they need to hire a new QP to join their team in their manufacturing site in Dublin:
- This role will report into Director of Quality and will primarily act as a QP for their manufacturing sites based in Ireland but maybe required to assist other global sites also.
- This position will require the individual to provide quality and compliance on all major projects related to the Irish based manufacturing sites.
- Another key focus of this role will be lead continuous improvement projects all areas of quality operations.
- This position will also require the individual to support regulatory submissions ,QP declarations and license updates.
- Degree qualified with 7-8 yeas quality assurance experience with biopharma or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- QP qualified with 2- 3years QP experience ideally
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations