about 1 month ago
A global biopharmaceutical has recently gone through significant transformation and growth booth through acquisition and product development. As a result, they are expanding their global manufacturing network and are in the process of establishing a new manufacturing site in their Dublin operations and need to hire an interim Quality Person for an urgent contracting requirement. This site is a state of art manufacturing facility designed to develop and manufacture innovative biotech products as the organisation expands its global product portfolio.
This is a contract of 4 - 6 months (full-time) job based in Dublin with a very competitive and attractive daily rate.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for a range of GMP and product release for secondary packaging activities which can include quality batch documentation review and control, review and approval of controlled documents including batch records and SOPs, quality performance reporting and supporting KPIs.
- You will be responsible for the QA oversight of visual inspections of media fill and product bags.
- You will be responsible for review and approval of change controls, CAPAs and deviations related to packaging activities.
- You will support investigations, complaints and projects.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 10 years of experience as in the pharmaceutical industry, with a strong background in quality and compliance
- You have minimum 2 years QP on-license experience.
- You have a MSc degree in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science and eligible for Qualified Person status
- Ideally available for an immediate start
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.