about 1 year ago
Role Title: Quality Assistant
Reference Number: KC10879
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Quality Assistant. Our client is a large manufacturing organisation within the Food Manufacturing Industry. The role requires an individual with 1+ years’ experience within a quality management/supervisory role.The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience leading the quality team within one of the biggest FMCG companies in Ireland.
- To ensure the site complies to BRC & all customer standards and that these standards are actively implemented throughout the site.
- To advise and promote best practice standards throughout the operation and to ensure customer satisfaction through system and specification verification.
- Responsible for achieving procedural compliance consistent with regulatory, legal and customer standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Management of company’s traceability program for key customer accounts.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Quality role within the Food Industry
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility with regards shift patterns
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval