over 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Officer
(Dublin - Permanent)
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the HACCP, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety procedures on a daily basis.
- To work with the Production teams to implement corrective actions and identify root cause of problem to prevent any re-occurrence.
- To review all non-conforming raw materials, work in process and finished product with a view of implementing corrective and preventative action to ensure food safety and quality.
- To ensure that the traceability system is maintained and carry out traceability exercises (recalls and mass balance) to ensure compliance and authenticity.
- To provide Induction training to all new employees, Basic Food Safety refresher training and provide training on all site procedures, policies and practices.
- To carry out due diligence checks on the process including:
- Glass Audits
- Hygiene/Cleaning Checks
- Temperature Inspections
- GMP Inspections
- Process Equipment calibration Checks.
- Ensure the requirements of the BRC standard and our various customer requirements are maintained and monitored.
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science or related subject
- Previous experience in FMCG or food manufacturing/production, ideally in Quality roles
- Excellent communication skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.