20 days ago
Quality Assurance Manager - Project Manager - Medical Device - QA Division
This operations is looking for a strong QA experienced person to work to join the Project Manager team in rolling out processes improvements in the operations. QA experience is essential for the role.
- To be a Project Champion for the QA function of this project and guide and advice the teams involved on the roll out of this project
- Take responsibility for the QA aspect of the project on a Globally scale
- Understand the existing capabilities of the existing framework (QA documentation processes) and act as a subject matter expert on the ability of the new processes, to educate and assist in the roll out
- Minimum of Degree level in relevant discipline
- Experience in the Medical Device industry in a QA role is desired
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.