about 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Are you ready for your next role as a Quality Assurance Supervisor?
Next Generation are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Supervisor for a well-known leading food manufacturing company based in Naas, Co. Kildare. We are seeking someone who will be the Product Quality Champion for the business and ensure consistent measurements. The successful candidate will support the Quality Systems Officer in completion of daily tasks such as complaint handling, export loads and traceability studies. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is predominantly shift work, Monday - Friday. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Provide support to the Quality Systems Officer to ensure implementation and maintenance of the Internal audit program i.e. internal audit completion
- Daily supervision of product quality, investigating and conducting of root cause analysis for any non-conforming product. Presentation of nonconforming product at the Daily Operations meeting and conducting applicable follow up corrective and preventative actions
- Responsible for ensuring the Product Quality Inspection points are being effectively optimised to improve product quality awareness throughout the business and ensure a consistent product quality approach is achieved
- Deputise as required for the QA Supervisor role where the need arises e.g. holiday cover, absence due to illness etc. (minimum 4 months holiday cover)
- Responsible for sampling program for warehouse intake inspections and reporting results internally and to suppliers to drive improvements
- Ideally 1 year QA/QC experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Have basic computer literacy
- Have an aptitude for problem solving
- Be an excellent communicator and a keen team player
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Megan O'Connor at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.