12 days ago
Quality Assurance Technologist
Are you ready for your next role as a Quality Assurance Technologist?
Next Generation are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Technologist for a well-known leading food manufacturing company based in Naas, Co. Kildare. We are seeking someone who has the ability to work cross functionally, meet deadlines and build effective relationships. The successful candidate will report to the Quality Manager in completion of daily tasks such as complaint handling, manage the approval of new raw materials and ensure product traceability is maintained.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is a permanent role, Monday - Friday. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Implement and maintain site Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Travel to conduct supplier audits as necessary as part of new approval, ongoing review or in response to issues
- Daily supervision of on-line QMS system checks and procedures
- Control of shelf-life testing / nutritional testing and sampling in line with schedules
- Conduct on-the-floor personal hygiene training, QC skills training for operators, relevant food safety & CCP training for relevant operators as requested
- Record internal audits as requested
- Attend regular meetings and report all requested information in preparation for the meetings to the Quality Manager
- Ideally 1-2 years in a similar role within a Food Manufacturing environment or Food Retail Environment
- Have basic computer literacy
- Have an aptitude for problem solving
- Be an excellent communicator and a keen team player
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Megan O'Connor at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.