about 1 month ago
Quality Control Operator - Co. Tipperary
Are you experienced in the food manufacturing industry and ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Quality Control Operator in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their Quality team. You will be reporting into the Quality Manager and will take direction on a day to day basis from the QA personnel. The purpose of this role is to ensure that products are produced safely, efficiently to the highest level of quality for the customer.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will process staff compliance checks, documentation compliance checks, hygiene and housekeeping checks, stock compliance checks.
- You will be managing relabelling requests and Bord Bia Trace requirements.
- You will manage the micro sampling program.
- You will conduct Allergen/DNA tests, induction training and shop floor training.
- You will administer staff onboarding and offboarding requirements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have a good command of the English language both written and oral.
- You have good organizational skills, strong work ethic, an eye for details and you are quality focused.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.