about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Quality Manager this role is based in an abattoir facility and you will be 70% of the time on the floor, carrying out quality checks and audits to keep the production team focused on quality and best practices.
- Carry out daily sampling, quality checks and audits within required deadlines
- Perform testing of water quality, raw materials, products
- Check equipment, documentation, hygiene & housekeeping standards
- Maintain accurate documentation in a timely manner, and verification and sign-off of records
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are followed and the highest level of food safety & hygiene practices are observed
- Provide instruction to others on Food Safety & Good Manufacturing Practices
- Contribute in internal and customer audits
- Provide timely feedback to management in the event of non-conformance
- Continually improve and monitor processes to deliver superior product quality
- Qualification/Degree in Food Science or related subject
- Previous experience in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Quality Systems is an advantage
- Willingness to work in a temperature controlled environment (cold rooms) and in a Abattoir facility
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.