016 49 85 46
29 days ago
A leading global medical device manufacturer is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. Working as part of a team in the Quality Operations group, you will be responsible for maintaining high quality/performance standards on all medical products.
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance3+ years' industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment
- Perform an active role in quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective
- Perform an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the quality management system
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence for customer and internal quality issues
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods
- Establishing and maintaining FMEA's
- Have a good working knowledge of ISO/FDA/MDD
- Level 8 degree in Engineering/Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' industry experience in a similar role in Pharma/Medical Device manufacturing environment
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.