about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Quality Executive within a leading Dublin based Pharmaceutical Organisation. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting product release activities such as batch, SOP and LPR reviews as well as investigation support.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Quality performance reporting
- Provide support to any ongoing investigations
- Batch, SOP and LPR reviews
- Manage root cause analysis, CAPA’s, deviations and customer complaints
- Support and deliver on continuous improvement projects
- Support any onsite audits
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 2+ years’ previous experience in a Quality position
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.