4 months ago
Role Title:Quality Manager
Reference Number: KC11310
Location: North Dublin/Louth/Meath
Next Generation are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Manager to join a large food organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards are adhered to across the site. This is a senior level role within the operation and you would have responsibility for a team of 4 within the quality function. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be part of a dynamic, FMCG business with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
- Responsible for ensuring BRC/customers standards are maintained on site. Implementation of new QMS system as part of site expansion
- Liaising with customers in relation to Quality requirements for the site
- Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Leading customer and regulatory audits for the site
- HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems
- Completing supplier and customer specifications
- Communicate with customers, customer service representatives and Environmental Health Officers regarding audits. Leading supplier/customer audits
- 3+ years’ experience in a senior position within a Food manufacturing environment. (exposure to fresh produce is highly desireable)
- Experience developing and implementing QMS systems
- Food science/ quality systems qualification
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills
- Excellent managerial experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.