16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager within an expanding Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. This role will be responsible for the qualification and validation of a portfolio of Global QA projects as well as the management of a team of QA Project Specialists. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation with an excellent reputation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role
- Managing quality support activities for qualification and validation QA projects within three sites
- Mentoring and developing a team of QA Project Specialists
- Developing and implementing QA procedures and poliies
- Managing local budgets and goals
- Responsible for team trainging and development as well as performance reviews, etc.
- Provide support to any ongoing investigations
- Responsible for the Site Validation Masterplan
- BSc. in a Engineering/Scientific related discipline
- Previous qualification and validation experience is required
- Minimum 5+ yeras' experience in a similar position
- Project management experience would be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.