10 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Supplier Engineer? If you are ready to join a leading global manufacturing facility based in North Dublin, then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
- Defines, develops and implements Supply base strategies that drive improvements is supplier selection, development, and leverage across customer programs for quality improvements and cost savings.
- Provides regular updates to Quality Engineering Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Provides support for NPI activities by participation in the AQP process as required
- Leads SCAR - Supplier Corrective/Preventive Action process for problem resolution and continuous improvement, including critical analysis of supplier DOE, CPK, Gauge R&R studies
- Defines and develops the appropriate Inspection Plans and Inspection Methods, directs Receiving Inspection Auditors
- You hold a degree in Manufacturing Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Electronical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- 3-5 years' experience Quality Engineering or related within electronic manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Process improvements / lean manufacturing activities experience is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.