about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Technician II? If you are ready to join a leading global manufacturing facility based in North Dublin, then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist the Quality Engineering function, providing technical support in issues affecting manufacturing, supporting, and driving corrective action efforts and continuous improvements.
- You will assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
- You will assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA).
- You will implement the Layered Process Audit (LPA) and Quick Response Quick Control (QRQC) process and monitor effectiveness.
- You will review non-conformance material and products and support production with troubleshooting and defect resolution.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a degree in Manufacturing Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Electronical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- You have 2 years' experience in a Quality related role
- Safety of work is your top priority
- Process improvements / lean manufacturing activities experience is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.